Product not saving to taxonomy

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes ShopperPress Product not saving to taxonomy

Product not saving to taxonomy

July 20, 2013
 Joe

• Joe
    Newbie 5 points

I’m having an issue where my products are not saving to the taxonomies when importing from Amazon. I choose the correct category and taxonomy and the category works but the taxonomy does not.

Does anyone know why it would not work? I do have it working on another website and compared settings and steps.

July 20, 2013 at 9:51 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

couldnt say without seeing it, if it works on one and not the other its unlikely the code is broken as it wouldnt then work at all.

July 23, 2013 at 2:56 am

• Joe
    Newbie 5 points

The websites are different versions of SP so I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. I’ll submit a help ticket though. Hopefully it’s just something silly on my side!

Thanks

July 24, 2013 at 9:04 pm

• Joe
    Newbie 5 points

Just to update everyone..this is an issue with the current release of SP and Mark added it to his bug fixes. Thanks Mark!

This site, http://savealatte.com is running 7.0.9.4 and it is working flawlessly so my suggestion is to not upgrade yet if you’re looking for this feature.

July 25, 2013 at 11:51 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team