ppt_umamaheshwarigajula06-03-20_115800264

Please Reply – View Coupon/Offer Button Of Coupon Theme Not Visible in Mobile

I have installed the coupon theme and i am working on but i am seeing that this coupon theme is not showing clickable View Coupon/Offer Button in mobile view. In Store page, Logo and visit site button is also not visible in the mobile site. Can you please resolve this? Theme Grid layout is not showing the buttons again. Can you please suggest if any theme updated version is available. Can you please check and help me out.

Created: March 16, 2020 at 4:01 pm
  • In: General Discussion
  • Started by: umamaheshwarigajula
  • 4 members left 7 comments
  • Last reply from: Dien

• JamesD
    JamesD
    March 18, 2020 at 12:10 am

Hello,

It looks like it was designed that way.
    A custom solution would be needed for those types of displays.

• Anonymous
    July 8, 2020 at 8:03 pm

How can we customize the website to only change the mobile view ?? #jamesD

• JamesD
    JamesD
    July 8, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Hello,

You would target mobile with CSS media queries to display the styling for different screen sizes (ie for mobile/tablets styling).

• Dave
    Dave
    July 9, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Same thing here guys in v9 both for coupons list on home page and coupons listed on store page, coupons link is missing which is the most important part by far. Displays other fields like category which are far less important and could be moved for the much more important coupon link. Any ideas?

• Anonymous
    July 14, 2020 at 8:19 am

But how can i change the mobile view, which is showing as TEXT based??? V9 Theme

• Dien
    July 24, 2020 at 5:59 am

Works fine on my iphone 7. All links and coupon copy and paste are working as expected. I’m still on the original coupon theme. I have done no customization yet. Maybe your shared web server is not up to the task. Check with them for Wp system requirements. Your server PhP version?

• Dien
    July 25, 2020 at 2:07 am

Your works great on my iphone 7. Images and text are displayed as normal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)