Payment Gateway – Stripe

Payment Gateway – Stripe

June 12, 2014
Mark Fail Mark Fail
  • Antonio
    Antonio
    Newbie 39 points

Hi everyone,

Could you help me to setup a Hipay Payment getaway plugin on my site?
    I need to use this company`s services for payments in Portugal. I already have an account with them.
    I would like to offer subscribers the payment options – Multibanco, Payshop and Card.
    Thanks,
    Antonio

June 3, 2015 at 10:21 am
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

@Antonio you can add your request here… http://www.premiumpress.com/forums/forum/feature-request-forum/

June 3, 2015 at 4:56 pm
  • Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 8 points

According to Stripe, SSL is required for live transactions https://stripe.com/help/ssl

I’ve tried to implement SSL, but it makes certain functions of the theme not work properly. How can we use the Stripe payment successfully with SSL for the Directory Theme?

Has anyone else successfully accomplished this?

June 14, 2015 at 8:29 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

@Robert if you download the Stripe plugin from PP may be you should open a ticket to see if you can get some further info on the matter – If you bought a SSL certificate for your hosting you should also check with your provider or hosting company to see if they can shed some light on the situation. Hope all goes well – Good Luck

June 14, 2015 at 9:05 pm
  • Mark
    Mark
    Titan 737 points

The problem is that you are trying to serve the whole site over SSL, but all you need to do is to secure just the payment pages (which is also mentioned in the Stripe documentation from the link you provided).

June 14, 2015 at 9:16 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

The problem is that you are trying to serve the whole site over SSL

I hear you Mark that is a problem to begin with – was trying to find a video link before I had post earlier on How to setup payment gateways at… http://www.premiumpress.com/videos/ but there was no link available just a redirect to the same page.

June 14, 2015 at 9:27 pm
  • Robert
    Robert
    Newbie 8 points

Is this Stripe payment plugin only designed for one-time payments? I’m wanting to use it for subscriptions/recurring payments, but it doesn’t seam to be billing again automatically when I test it.

Thanks!

June 14, 2015 at 11:40 pm
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

@Robert not familiar with Stripe, however, I do believe you will have to set up your recurring payment within your Stripe account – you can check there to see if that is the procedure.

June 15, 2015 at 2:59 am

• nicolas
    Newbie 6 points

@Robert did you find a solution yet fot the stripe recurring payments ? does it work to auto charge on a monthly basis ?

August 18, 2015 at 9:15 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

The strip is for single payments only yes, i will be checking and updating the plugin shortly for those having issues with it.

Apologises for any inconvenience caused.

August 19, 2015 at 3:18 am

• nicolas
    Newbie 6 points

Super thx for the quick reply,
    pls keep me posted as soon as you have moved forward on this.
    Stripe is a great alternative to paypal as its always good not to have one’s eggs all in one basket …
    thx

August 19, 2015 at 8:17 am

• John
    Newbie 2 points

Has anyone gotten recurring payments to work with Stripe?

July 19, 2017 at 1:42 pm
  • reginald
    reginald
    Newbie 9 points

is there a update for this to work on the new wordpress!
    i only use Stripe now

March 24, 2019 at 12:54 pm
  • reginald
    reginald
    Newbie 9 points

i got it to work :)

March 24, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

nice job, thanks for updating

March 25, 2019 at 1:27 am
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team