One Time admin fee on Listings (no membership package)

WordPress Business Themes Forums Feature Request Forum One Time admin fee on Listings (no membership package)

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

One Time admin fee on Listings (no membership package)

March 25, 2017
 Alan

• Alan
    Newbie 5 points

This could actually make me as a business:

I have 5000 members on Biz-find Directory sites, and I receive 200 new listed members every month over 9 sites as the Biz-find Network.

If I could have people pay a One time ‘Admin’ fee for a free listing then I’d be seriously quids in.

I tried going down the membership route, but people want to start adding their busines name immediately by adding a listing, and if at the end, after they have added all their business info, if we could just say; ok all done now, its just a one time admin fee of £5 then I believe people will pay.

So all I am asking is for one simple, Pay One time admin fee; on add listing.

March 25, 2017 at 8:04 am
  • Deniz
    Deniz
    Newbie 10 points

Do you have multiple business directory sites and you’re asking a one time fee for multiple listings per business owner?
    What is the Admin fee?

Can’t you charge by using a package?

March 25, 2017 at 5:38 pm

• Alan
    Newbie 5 points

Hi Deniz. Ive been told to use a membership package with the listing package but this confuses the person adding their business, they are not sure why they have 2 memberships, as in a listing package membership AND a member package.I have multiple sites yes, but the feature should be the same regardless of what domain you are using. I think if we could set a one time admin fee then people are happy to pay one time to join. on the other packages as you move up to more benefits, you can still have the admin fee but waive it as it then adds value to the more expensive listing packages. For me this feature will mean $1000 extra a month for me and I am sure mean a lot to other users of Premium press sites. I would love to know what percentage of all users use the membership packages, it jut seems another ste people have to do to get your sale.

March 30, 2017 at 10:02 am
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team