Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

No Callback with Authorize.net – Do I need Default receipt link url?

• Patrice
    Newbie 7 points
    October 10, 2019 at 1:43 am

Issue: Once people select a membership and pay (Authorize.net), the payment goes through but they are not taken back to the site and the payment is NOT recorded and does not update their membership.

I am using Authorize.net to process memberships.
    I have added the correct Login/transaction info under Payment Gateways and enabled.

I have gone to Theme Settings>General setup>Page & Buttons and made sure CALLBACK IS SET TO CALLBACK PAGE.

I contacted Authorize.net and this is what they said:

—–
    Ok, so there may need to be a relay url, I’m having a hard time finding any documentation for Premium press. You: | 10/9/2019, 5:38:41 PM
    Do I have to get one from you? Omar | 10/9/2019, 5:40:21 PM
    No, the relay url is a place the premiumpress would like us to direct the customers to after the transaction. Since it is a place that exists on the website, premium press would typically provide this Url. You: | 10/9/2019, 5:41:41 PM
    Once I get from them, where do I put it on Authorize.net? Will that take care of the money being credited to the membership? Omar | 10/9/2019, 5:42:41 PM
    Let me backtrack a bit here, I’ll explain what exactly needs to be done. It seems I was able to locate some information on their forums. Omar | 10/9/2019, 5:42:56 PM
    What you are looking for is called a “Default receipt link url”. Omar | 10/9/2019, 5:43:28 PM
    This is provided by Premiumpress,
    ———–

So how do I get this to work?
    Do I need Default receipt link url?

Where is it?

• Patrice
    Newbie 7 points
    October 10, 2019 at 1:44 am

PS I have the Auction theme from 2017.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,845 points
    October 10, 2019 at 4:08 am

Hi Patrice

The relay URL in this case is your callback page, typically this is;

Callback

On a side note – you should not be using a theme so old to start a new website. I strongly recommend using the latest version of our Auction Theme.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,845 points
    October 10, 2019 at 4:09 am

URL: hollywoodcharityauction.com/callback/

• Patrice
    Newbie 7 points
    October 10, 2019 at 4:22 am

Thanks Mark. I’ve had the theme since 2017 and want to make sure I won’t lose anything before I upgrade.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,845 points
    October 11, 2019 at 1:45 am

Make sure you do a full backup, there will be a lot of changes including designs so please beware of that before updating.

• Patrice
    Newbie 7 points
    October 11, 2019 at 4:21 am

Yes, almost too scared to update as I don’t want to lose members, auction items, posts, database, get php error messages etc. I do backup every 2 weeks.

May get up the guts. :o)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)