an
groups-icon

New to forum, but have to say…

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

I don’t usually write comments about themes or support, as I would have worn my fingers out by now, unfortunately writing about the experiences I have had with other sellers of what can only loosely be described as “it would be if it could be” .

I have literally spent in excess $250 buying poorly coded and non operative “themes”. I think I must have tried them all. However the number of demos I have seen that don’t even work as stated. If a demo does not do the job, it’s indicative the those supplied won’t either. Then it’s the usual story – no support whatsoever. Those of you who have also been searching will (I am sure?) agree with all I have stated here.

However, this is most certainly the case when I purchased their Classified Theme. I think it’s really great.

The color options along with other highly configurable items is beyond great.

I have already called upon support – which was due to me doing one thing wrong – and the issue was fixed in LESS that 2 minutes. I do not know of any other service that comes close to that, including ISPs and hosting company’s.

I will never, ever buy a theme from another seller. Well done Premium Press, and thank you for the theme and unbelievable support.

Christine

May 15, 2015 at 7:43 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    May 15, 2015 at 8:02 am

Views

Replies