New Feature Request Board

WordPress Business Themes Forums Feature Request Forum New Feature Request Board

New Feature Request Board

July 18, 2013
Mark Fail Mark Fail
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Hi Guys

I will be moving to the new feature request board shortly, all new ideas please post them here;

http://ideas.premiumpress.com/

Thanks

Mark

July 18, 2013 at 6:26 am
  • Kiran
    Kiran
    Elite Member 434 points

Nice to see this idea implemented mark

July 18, 2013 at 9:03 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

:)

July 18, 2013 at 9:52 am
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 92 points

Yes… you are really committed to delivering an awesome product. With so much crap out there, it’s really refreshing to see someone who cares. Keep up the good work, Mark!

July 18, 2013 at 1:14 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Thanks Kevin

July 18, 2013 at 1:16 pm
  • Fernando
    Fernando
    Newbie 55 points

My request is to automatically set the map location based on the address of the business that is entered as the listing is created with the possibility to adjust it on the map.
    So the user don’t need to zoom in from the world to select their location, it is too confusing even for me.

Thank you and Best Regards

July 18, 2013 at 6:57 pm
  • Malgorzata
    Malgorzata
    Super Guru 1,606 points

@ Fernando! This would be good!

July 18, 2013 at 8:19 pm
  • Rob
    Rob
    Newbie 17 points

Great feature Mark, really, really like it. Especially because it’s a clear signal that you want to keep delivering updates that your users are in need of. And that’s a great message to convey to people like me that are planning a complete career change based on your software. So thanks!

July 18, 2013 at 8:24 pm
  • Danielle
    Danielle
    Newbie 44 points

I am in the new feature request forum and created a request and it took away 9 of my votes?!
    It says you should get an extra one- not lose 9….??

Did this happen to anyone else?

July 19, 2013 at 12:48 am

• Alexandra
    Newbie 65 points

LOL i gave all my votes to this the first post “Example New Idea”
    like all 12 votes

July 19, 2013 at 3:07 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

@Alexandra haha nice one!

@Danielle, ill check it out

July 19, 2013 at 3:39 am
  • Thomas
    Thomas
    Newbie 53 points

Date format should be managed by WordPress, not by PP theme.
    At the moment it seems that settings in WP have not any influence to this and I cannot let names of months appear in german language.

It should be possible to set custom fields for packages and registration to “not visible for visitors” so we can collect information from subscribers which they dont want to have published (i.e. phone number, invoice address, …)

If I edit a package I would like to see which custom fields I already have assigned to this package.

Language file should provide really all terms of the theme. Presently for example I cannot find where to translate terms of tabs (and others, too).

Package price must be shown exactly as it is written into price field. Currently “12.50” is changed to “12.5” on submission page.

An unsubscribe option for newsletter/mailing list where suscribers are automatically deleted from mailing list if they unsubscribe.

Length of text areas should be terminable. With error message when overrun. (Excerpt, Description)

Formerly we had the “Logout” link beside the login and registration links. Can we have it back there?

Google Map and also all the other features which we currently only find in the “Listing Enhancements” should be part of field type selection in “Custom Fields”.
    I think its a good idea to have the enhancements but it would be better to have the choice or even to have the possibility to combine both features.

Just my personal thoughts and wishes.

Best regards
    Thomas

July 20, 2013 at 6:04 am
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

Thomas, I think this is an announcement of the actual area you need to put those requests. 😎

July 20, 2013 at 6:21 am
  • Thomas
    Thomas
    Newbie 53 points

Thank you David,

I overlooked the link in mark’s start post 😳

July 20, 2013 at 6:27 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

lol

July 20, 2013 at 6:31 am
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team