Need clarification on License Key usage

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion Need clarification on License Key usage

Need clarification on License Key usage

July 6, 2013
Jey Jey
  • Jey
    Jey
    Senior Member 127 points

This is the License Key usage term:
    “You may use your license key on any website that you own, it can be used as many times as you like as long as each website is owned by you.
    Under no curcumstances should your key be distributed or given out to third-parties.
    You are responsible for the distribution and usage of your license key, if your key is abused and/or distributed your account will be closed without appeal.”

Can a Developer, develop and maintain N no.of of PPT sites for others using a single PPT license Key?

July 6, 2013 at 3:46 pm
  • Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 84 points

Can a Developer, develop and maintain N no.of of PPT sites for others using a single PPT license Key?

Nope. And why would you?

July 6, 2013 at 4:15 pm
  • Jey
    Jey
    Senior Member 127 points

I introduced PPT to a computer science student, who is a new entrant to developing web sites, amazed with capabilities of PPT,wanted to develop sites using PPT for others. He will own the domain name, develop and maintain the site of his clients.

So it means, he has to buy license for each and every site, he develops.
    Am I right?

July 6, 2013 at 4:47 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Jeyanandan, i thought it was common sense :)

If your developing websites for others, then the other, user will need a license key.

July 7, 2013 at 10:36 am
  • Jey
    Jey
    Senior Member 127 points

Exactly. That’s what I told him. But needed to hear from you to confirm.

July 7, 2013 at 5:18 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team