Stephen

My wish list for Real Estate Theme

Here's my Wish List for Real Estate theme for nexxt upgrade.. not sure if any of these have been requested (i tried searching within this heading but seems no option to do that) but here are a few things that I feel should be included as standard in any real estate theme.. 1. Category specific listing pages AND search options. there is a huge diffence between the search parameters required for looking for a house to rent vs a house for sale.. or House for sale vs Land for sale. To accomodate ALL the fields and have them show in every search is a pain.. Could this not just be achieved by having search box widgets that can be placed an a landing page that one arrives at after selecting say a Listing type and region.. then ALL the fields on that page are relevant to the listing type.. 2. Maps to appear on listing printouts. 3. Images also (although I now have this working) 3. Print a list of "my favorite" so I can take a list to go house hunting with.. just to show the search results like in a preview form. 4. Bulk edits.. so I can change something on multiple listings in the Listing manager.. like upgrade listings to front page featured for all listings from a certain company/user. 5. Can the custom fields in Listing Setup be made movable/dragable like they are in Advanced search set up.. it is a pain having to change the list order one by one.. 6. i have morebut this will do for now.. :-) PS I do love the theme.. but is still room for improvement..

Created: August 8, 2014 at 4:01 am

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    August 8, 2014 at 8:38 am

thanks for your suggestions, ill add them to my list 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)