Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
Mark Fail

Multiple Images in Responsive Themes

Hi guys Iv added a video tutorial for those unsure how to add multiple images to listings as the admin. https://youtu.be/LufxQZAX31w

Created: September 3, 2013 at 9:56 am

• Malgorzata
    Malgorzata
    October 5, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Thanks Mark!!!
    This is great; Thanks! It opened my world to new opportunities for Premium options, I had no idea existed. Grateful!

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    October 10, 2013 at 7:08 am

🙂

• George
    George
    October 22, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Is there video tutorial about inserting videos and how members can upload videos? Also, while viewing the listing, the little grey arrows that scroll through the pictures isn’t working. I have 5 images. When I click the last photo, the first photo slides to the left (only shows a piece of it). When I click the arrow to slide to the first photo, it doesn’t let me. i have to click the 2nd photo and it will bring the 1st photo into the view. Any thoughts? Thanks.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    October 24, 2013 at 1:29 am

videos/audio and images are all uploaded using the same box so im unsure why the need for a video.

• George
    George
    December 19, 2013 at 1:58 am

For some reason, the little gray circles labeled with < and > to advance images don’t work on the listing. They do advance the images in the galley below the single image. Any thoughts?

Also Is there a way to change the box size to the image or do all the images have to be a certain size to full the image box? If there is a set image size, what is it?

Thanks.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    December 25, 2013 at 8:55 am

Could you explain alittle more, not 100% sure i understand.

• Faizal
    Faizal
    January 24, 2014 at 5:26 am

Hello

I need to know how i can add videos (from youtube) for the video theme. I tried with the add media – insert from url but the listing just shows the link instead of the video . Please help

• Malgorzata
    Malgorzata
    January 24, 2014 at 5:49 am

Thought there was a plugin within responsive theme.
    In standard v7.14 you just paste the code from youtube.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    January 30, 2014 at 3:39 am

🙂

• Helsusandra
    March 2, 2014 at 3:14 pm

I have do like your tutorial. But I didn’t see the gallery in my product. I just see in the item description like the image that I enclose with this message.

Why like this? I didnt see the picture (listing)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    March 2, 2014 at 5:06 pm

The admin display maybe different depending on your browser as the function developed by WordPress may require browser plugins.

The front end display should be the same though.

• Helsusandra
    March 11, 2014 at 5:08 am

Whats pluggin that should I install to show the images gallery?

I have tried to create images gallery but the images didnt show…

• Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    March 11, 2014 at 10:05 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    March 12, 2014 at 11:46 am

The video simply demonstrate how to create normal gallery pages in WordPress.

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments