Multi-site User Listing Issue

Hi Premium Press Community, I have created a sub-domain multi-site and have installed different Premium Press themes. As a super admin, I can go onto any site and created listing, free and paid ones too. However, as a user (subscriber), if they register on (lets say site A), they can create listings free and paid ones, but if they log onto (say site B) they can create FREE listings, but cannot created paid listings. A 404 error comes up The listing can be seen in the users members area, but can't been viewed externally I have followed a thread that was listed by a community user called Luciana entitled "2 bugs with multisite !! please help". In here the "permalinks" and "page" issues were discussed. I have followed this through but with no joy. Is there a solution to this. Your help will be as always greatly appreciated.

Created: February 16, 2017 at 10:44 am
  • In: General Discussion
  • Started by: Anonymous
  • 2 members left 2 comments
  • Last reply from: Josh

• Anonymous
    February 28, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Anybody….

Im one step away from launching my site but I need a multi-site login, so that a user can select free as well as paid listings.

• Josh
    March 1, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Hello Dinesh,
    I don’t think this is user registered in site A cannot use the same login details to login to site are 2 different sites with different users

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)