Meta tags in importing coupons

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes CouponPress Meta tags in importing coupons

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Meta tags in importing coupons

July 9, 2013
Narender Kumar Narender Kumar
  • Narender Kumar
    Narender Kumar
    Senior Member 273 points

Hi,

I just want to know if we use import option for couponpress from icodes or any other service or xml feeds how do we write the meta tags because i guess it is not done automatically. When manually feeding coupons we can write it in the seo plugins like all in one seopack. And if it can’t be done do we really rely on promoting our site through social circle/media or we can expect the listings to appear in serps. what are the best ways to promote a coupon site?

Regards,

July 9, 2013 at 7:40 pm
  • Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points

if you use All-In-One SEO, you can import the meta tags too, as these are stored in custom fields.

July 9, 2013 at 7:55 pm
  • Narender Kumar
    Narender Kumar
    Senior Member 273 points

You means tags are provided with the coupons. you mean in the title/description and keywords fields.how about yoast.
    I will get back to you after checking tomorrow.

Regards,

July 9, 2013 at 8:10 pm
  • Narender Kumar
    Narender Kumar
    Senior Member 273 points

Hi Richard,

I have checked with my friend who has coupon press with I codes free subscription. There are no title/description/keywords there In the listings.He has even set the plugin to auto generate meta tags.

Regards,

July 10, 2013 at 9:24 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team