Memberships & Listing Package pages

• Laura
    Laura
    Newbie 1 points
    April 8, 2020 at 2:33 am

How do I customize these with Elementor the way I can with other pages?

Are there shortcodes for [MEMBERSHIPS] and [LISTINGPACKAGES]?

I can’t use the templates because there are grammar and spelling errors.

This is urgent. Thanks.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,733 points
    April 8, 2020 at 2:55 am

Under PremiumPress > Memberships > Settings at the bottom is an example for MEMBERSHIP shortcode usage.

There isn’t a shortcode for Listing Packages that I’m aware of.

• Chris
    Chris
    Senior Member 106 points
    April 8, 2020 at 4:28 am

Under PremiumPress > Memberships > Settings at the bottom is an example for MEMBERSHIP shortcode usage.

If I understand the OP correctly, those shortcodes are not going to do anything for Laura, I believe that they just control the “gate” for memberships levels.

Laura appears to be asking, how does she change the content / layout on those pages, specifically the spelling errors. It is a great question and from what I can see the only way to change that content is by editing theme files directly.

Laura, can you provide a screenshot or url for the selling errors you would like to fix? Perhaps that will help.

• Laura
    Laura
    Newbie 1 points
    April 20, 2020 at 4:40 am

How do I change the text and image for this page and all pages that are designed like this?

Thanks,

Laura

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Chris
    Chris
    Senior Member 106 points
    April 21, 2020 at 7:11 am

Laura, go into your dashboard > Pages and edit the page, in this case Memberships. Don’t use Elementor on this page as there is not an Elementor Template available to edit, just edit like you would any WordPress page. You should be able to find some PPT – Page Header meta boxes with fields where you can change text and add a featured image, the featured image you upload / assign will appear where you want it to.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Chris
    Chris
    Senior Member 106 points
    April 21, 2020 at 7:15 am

The grammar and spelling errors most of the time can be edited using a translation plugin called Loco. It is a recommended plugin for these themes. It took me awhile to get my head around that, that you can use Loco to translate bad English to good English! 🙂

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,146 points
    April 24, 2020 at 11:11 am

Thanks for sharing Chris.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes