Looking for RT Homepage

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes Real Estate Theme Looking for RT Homepage

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Looking for RT Homepage

May 21, 2016
 Surachai

• Surachai
    Newbie 36 points

After install RT Theme. I use standard homepage theme but it is not much to add more information in homepage.

Then I would like to add some more information into the homepage to revise. But I don’t know how to add information into homepage?

surachai

May 21, 2016 at 3:23 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Surachai,
    There are 3 ways to edit or create your Homepage.
    1.Default homepage:This is the default homepage that came with your theme.This can be edited under Design Setup >Quick links to page settings >Home Page >Customize but not everything can be edited/changed with this option.You can disable the homepage blocks in this section.
    2.Old Homepage Editor:This lets your create your own homepage from available objects by drag n drop.You can do this under Design Setup >Old Homepage Editor.
    3.Page Builder Plugin:This is a premiumpress plugin that allows you to design your own homepage from scratch or from available layouts.Its similar to the Old Homepage but this can only be used in pages and has more features.It is still under development and more features will be added

May 23, 2016 at 4:04 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team