Listings Display wonky

• barrettmediallc
    barrettmediallc
    April 9, 2020 at 10:05 pm

As can be seen in the attached image, when displaying the listings, generally near the bottom of each page the listings start to move sideways. I sent a ticket into support like a week ago but no reply. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    April 10, 2020 at 1:55 am

Hello,

Do you have a URL you can post?
    Also, referring to listings in the image, are there actually three (3) separate listings with the title “Buena Vista Cafe” or should there be just one?

• barrettmediallc
    barrettmediallc
    April 13, 2020 at 7:50 pm

LocalValleyEats.com is the site BuenaVista Cafe was mistakenly added twice and has since been deleted down to 1 listing.

If you click all listings link or press search with a blank entry it returns all listings and you can see at the bottom it shifts them sideways and you cannot even see the title/name of the 3rd listing in the group

• JamesD
    JamesD
    April 13, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Thanks.

The problem appears to stem from the CSS. It can happen when the page width hits 992.98px, however resizing the window a little should snap things back in place.

Honestly, I haven’t verified how this affects other page listings, but you can try this and see if it resolves the issue:

div.listing-list-item { height: inherit !important; }
  • barrettmediallc
    barrettmediallc
    April 14, 2020 at 12:11 am

That did seem to fix the issue, thanks so much. Im not really using many other pages currently so what I do have/use doesnt seem to be affected

• JamesD
    JamesD
    April 14, 2020 at 1:00 am

You’re welcome, glad it helped.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments