an
groups-icon

Listing Details – Remove custom Fields child theme December

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Pamela Wallin
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi

I’ve just migrated from Non to Responsive December Directory child theme. Problems with Listing Details migration.

I have fields that are appearing on the front-end Listing Page which do not appear on the Listing Page Set-up Custom Fields. There appears to be no file that I can edit as I am using a child theme.

Problem 1. I have two Check Box fields (completely random order) that were needed on old theme but not on this one, and do not appear anywhere in custom fields for me to remove them – can’t find a shortcode either – would it be xcp_optin_post?).

Problem 2: There is a Phone field at the top of the Listing Details Page, which cannot be edited, and is also randomly on the Membership Submission Form but when clicking on to edit it just defaults back to page, (ie. can’t get in it to edit it or hide it).

Problem 3: The appearance of having the Address twice on the published Listing Details itself, when completing a Google Maps address – how can I get rid of this?

Not sure why these fields didn’t import correctly – using your importation tool. Fortunately not too many listing to have to go back and manually edit, but the signup fields need to be correct.

HELP ANYONE. I’ve seen loads of threads on this forum, and tried the various code in the Header and Footer as suggested but it doesn’t work. As I have a child theme there are no files that I can find to manually edit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 4, 2017 at 8:16 am
  • Pamela Wallin
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 4, 2017 at 8:17 am
  • Pamela Wallin
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 6, 2017 at 8:46 am
  • -2 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 6, 2017 at 9:42 am
  • Pamela Wallin
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 6, 2017 at 11:35 am

Views

Replies