an
groups-icon

Is incremental bidding available yet? Will it ever be?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    J V
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi devs and community,

I purchased the Auction theme a few years ago, but I’ve honestly never built anything with it outside of a local testing environment on my laptop.

Like most PremiumPress themes, it’s beautifully designed but there were a few functional obstacles with it that I’ve been waiting to see improved in later theme versions.

The biggest problem for me is that the auction theme lacked an incremental bidding function. I’ve read the forum posts and seen that other people have also requested this feature be added. I’ve also seen the hacky bits of code that people are using to try to implement it themselves on their sites.

I’m just checking in once again in 2020 to see if this feature has been added yet, and if it hasn’t, can we please get a definitive word from Mark or another dev on if it will ever be added. 

I’ve been using the auction theme from SiteMile, which does include a good incremental bidding feature (picture attached), but is otherwise poorly designed and riddled with css errors and poor English.

I’d be much happier using the PremiumPress theme that I paid for, but I really feel a proper incremental bidding function needs to be incorporated into this theme to make it truly usable. 

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    June 7, 2020 at 2:41 am

Views

Replies