In The New Responsive Theme…

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion In The New Responsive Theme…

In The New Responsive Theme…

July 25, 2013
Errol Errol
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

Hi Everyone,

How can I replace the Membership Packages from displaying as a promotional feature below the texts field in my account details, my messages, my Subscriptions, my favorites and add the Per Listing Packages instead?

If I may also ask – What is the database key and display order mention in the Registration Field?

Thanks in advance for you reply.

Kind Regards,

Errol

July 25, 2013 at 4:06 am
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

Hi Y’all,

Found the answer to the first line of question above in case anyone may want to hide the Membership Packages from those areas listed until a later date.

This is what I did – Go to General Setting, click User Setting then click on or off in Display Membership Packages and that was it. Maybe in future update the Per listing Packages can be added with the same on and off features.

Well I still did not find the answer yet, for the second line of Qs found in the same area of General Setting under Registration. When you click Add New Field the registration field open with the following…

Display Caption
    Field Type
    Input Field
    Input Field
    Text Area
    Checkbox
    Radio Button
    Selection Box

Database Key (Qs What is this? Can anyone explain)
    Display Order (Qs What is This? Can anyone explain)
    Required?
    User Can Edit?
    yes
    no

Is there any Video Tutorial available? Have a great and enjoyable weekend everyone and Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Errol

July 26, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team