Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

iCodes Import Questions

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 83 points
    July 11, 2013 at 3:01 am

I would like some clarification on how often the iCodes import happens daily when you have the auto import boxes checked. It also seems to not pick up on new merchants I’ve added unless I manually import the coupons and offers. I’m probably using it wrong, but I would welcome some guidance.

I am also a bit concerned that whenever iCodes is updating, my website is unusable. It will not load, you cannot navigate it, and I have no idea why that would be. I am on a VPS, and I can monitor the resource use during the import, and less than half of the available memory is used and only a very small portion of the CPU. Perhaps I need to change a setting somewhere?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,821 points
    July 11, 2013 at 5:16 am

Hi Michael

the upto import will only query existing merchants added, it wont import any new ones.

The feeds runs off the WP daily cron job so its once daily.

• Michael
    Michael
    Newbie 83 points
    July 19, 2013 at 9:05 pm

I’m hoping someone has some insight on the problem below?

“Whenever iCodes is updating, my website is unusable. It will not load, you cannot navigate it, and I have no idea why that would be. I am on a VPS, and I can monitor the resource use during the import, and less than half of the available memory is used and only a very small portion of the CPU. Perhaps I need to change a setting somewhere?”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)