Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Fui Sinn

How to display uploaded media file on listing?

I'm using Video Theme (Responsive). I've configured listing to allow media upload. However, when the media file is uploaded at the listing page, I do not see the media file on the listing. Where is the media file ?

Created: May 11, 2014 at 2:41 am

• Fui Sinn
    Fui Sinn
    May 11, 2014 at 2:44 am

Sorry, I noticed this forum category is incorrect. It should be in the Video Theme category but that option was not available for selection when I created this post and I am unable to reassign this post to the right category after creation.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    May 12, 2014 at 9:37 am

what media file shortcode are you using on your admin -> page setup -> listing page?

[IMAGES] or [VIDEO] ?

• Fui Sinn
    Fui Sinn
    May 14, 2014 at 6:02 am

I don’t understand what you’re asking me. I’m not using any short codes.

I configured media upload for listing in Listing Setup > Listing Packages
    See attached screenshot.

On the listing page, the user can upload the media files but I do not where the files are once uploaded.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    May 20, 2014 at 1:58 pm

wordpress stores all media content by default in the folder

wp-content/uploads/

• Fui Sinn
    Fui Sinn
    May 25, 2014 at 9:56 am

Sorry, I meant I do not know where the uploaded media files are on the listing itself. Where does the uploaded media files appear on the listing ?

I know media content is stored in wp-content/uploads/

For example, I’m a user submitting a listing and the listing allows me to upload media files. After upload of media file is done, how do the user see the media file ? It is no where to be found in the listing. The user is a “subscriber” role as a paid membership in the VT so no way he/she has access to the WP backend to look at the wp-content/uploads/

• Fui Sinn
    Fui Sinn
    June 8, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Hey Mark,

Any update on this ?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    July 5, 2014 at 6:11 am

media files are loaded into the image gallery, if you want them to show up in the content description you’ll need to add them to the listing description itself.

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments