an
groups-icon

Futures sugesstions are DELETED by Admins. See Here the Proof

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Vlad Stoian
    0 points
    Beginner

After i bought Responsive Business Directory theme and have seen what this theme was lacking regarding functionalities, i have started posting suggestions.

After posting my first sugestion which got over 60 votes and was on first page in Responsive directory section this futures diseapeared. I have asked Mike if this was deleted and raised a ticket for that, but never got an answer.

After this issue i have posted another Future suggestion which raised over 90 votes in less then a month. Considering the fact that all top Futures requested to be implemented on first page in Responsive Directory section were from 2013- early 2014, the future requested by me gained a better support then the rest of the futures in a shorter amount of time. This future suggestion have been by now in top 3 in Directory section.

What happened ? It was deleted by ADMINS.

So i say to Mark and all the guys from Premiumpress.

If you don’t want to be better then you competitors, Say it and stop collecting futures suggestions, that will never be implemented. You are wasting our times. Stop making only convenient futures implementations for you.

Next time clean better your system after deleting a future suggestion. You are making fool of your self when you are “cought with your pants down”.

I have attached a printscreen made now with the traces of the future posted by me.
    This were actually comments posted concerning that future, but the future no longer exists.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    April 22, 2015 at 9:41 am
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    5 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 22, 2015 at 12:33 pm
  • Vlad Stoian
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 28, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Views

Replies