Framework 9.1.7 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here

WordPress Business Themes Forums General Discussion Framework 9.1.7 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here

Framework 9.1.7 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here

July 7, 2018
Mark Fail Mark Fail
  • Jörg
    Jörg
    Senior Member 138 points

Maybe 1 more

Languages file problem after update

July 14, 2018 at 5:00 am

• SABAHATTIN
    Newbie 6 points

I tested both, new install and over an old theme.
    I tested php 5.6,php 7.2 and Mysql 5.6 over two servers (Directadmin & Cpanel). You can test it. Just at the debug logs.
    I had too much error logs. I worked for 1 week for until i found this error. Firstly look at the single coupon page please.
    I changed now default taxonomy order of PP theme and gone everthings good.

July 14, 2018 at 6:15 am
  • Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 441 points

@ Mark, Who are you asking if it is a new install Me ( Liz) or SABAHATTIN ?
    If the question was for me, it was a new install originally of the first version of the RT9 theme.
    then I deleted the Original Clean new install of RT9 theme via Ftp and installed the current release being 9.1.7

July 14, 2018 at 11:58 am

• victor
    Newbie 12 points

MJ theme; The homepage template shows blank when trying it with elementor, tried to reinstall it but still the same results. All other page templates are working fine. Kindly don’t forget the other theme issue i posted earlier regarding membership.

July 19, 2018 at 1:57 pm

• victor
    Newbie 12 points

Forgot to add, in the widgets area of wordpress only the blog sidebar works, the pages sidebar does not. (MJ Theme).

July 19, 2018 at 3:09 pm
  • Christopher
    Christopher
    Newbie 3 points

Hi Mark ..

My bug is with auctionpress – trying to setup the platform with coinpayments ..

Know I’ll have to make some compromises using Coinpayments – but when someone has funds and goes to cashout – enters the cashout details & amount – the system email sent to admin is simply a system registration email ..

To expand … User XYZ goes to cashout and types something like ” please send to account xyz-12345″ / amount “13” ..

The ONLY notification admin receives is ” Note to Self : Dear User – Thanks for Joining – Username XYZ & Password : ” – can’t find any notification within WordPress itself .. But the notification email sent to admin’s email lists the cashout request users email address under username – and NOT the actual admins email which the notification was sent too

Hopefully I’ve made sense – seem to make simple concepts complicated …

Many thanks :-)

July 21, 2018 at 10:20 pm

• Janak
    Super Guru 1,283 points

@Mark, the changelog says:
    “EMAIL – set reply button for emails sent by contact form to the user sending”
    which is great as I’ve been asking for this but it doesn’t work – when I receive an enquiry message from a listing contact form and hit reply it still has the website admin email rather than the email of enquirer.

July 24, 2018 at 3:22 pm
  • Damien
    Damien
    Newbie 7 points

Mark,
    When using the search on the Real Estate Theme I get the following error.
    I have changed my PHP version also to see if that is part of the issue. I was running 7.1 and tried 7.0. I have attached a screen shot of the error. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 26, 2018 at 3:03 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

This error is due to the setup on your hosting account, show them the error and they will be able to enable the function for you.

July 26, 2018 at 9:53 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,697 points

Thread closed in favour of newer version;

Framework 9.1.8 – Bugs & Issues – Please post here.

July 26, 2018 at 9:55 am
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team