For how many domains a Responsive Comparison theme can be used?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Feature Request Forum For how many domains a Responsive Comparison theme can be used?

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

For how many domains a Responsive Comparison theme can be used?

July 29, 2016
 Mahendra

• Mahendra
    Newbie 0 points

I purchased a responsive comparison theme for Rs. $79 and downloaded it. Now with how many domains Can i use this? Is there any limit?

July 29, 2016 at 9:48 pm
  • Jaroslava
    Jaroslava
    Newbie 73 points

hi, no limit

July 30, 2016 at 5:26 am
  • Errol
    Errol
    Super Guru 2,708 points

No limit as Jaroslava says, however, you can only use it on your own sites, do not know if they sell developer licenses, where by you can use it on client’s site.

July 31, 2016 at 5:26 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Jaroslava,
    You can use the theme in as many domains as you wish.But you are not allowed to sell the theme.Selling the theme will lead to account closure

August 1, 2016 at 12:16 pm

• Oz
    Newbie 1 points

Hi Guys, just want to clarify one question that is bothering me.
    I can use it on unlimited websites. That’s fine.
    But it gets confusing when the sites are not mine.

I have purchased one theme for a customer of which I setup their site. Now, the question is can I use that same theme on another customers site that I am developing/setting up. I am not charging for the theme but the service only.

Thanks!

April 28, 2017 at 1:34 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Oz,
    If you purchased the theme then you can use it in as many sites as you want.Your sites or your clients sites

April 28, 2017 at 12:51 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team