Feedback please – Used Shopping comparison theme for products & services

WordPress Business Themes Forums Showcase & Website Feedback Feedback please – Used Shopping comparison theme for products & services

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Feedback please – Used Shopping comparison theme for products & services

May 8, 2018
joseph joseph
  • joseph
    joseph
    Newbie 2 points

Hello,

Hello, I have been work on this for a while. New York City directory for heating and plumbing products from local supply stores and plumbing and heating service providers. http://www.nyheatingexchange.com/ Just a question if any one can answer. i used a redirect plugin so when someone clicks on a listing is goes directly to the website of the business or their product website so a visitor does not have to use the visit store button. Should I still work on seo for all the listings or is seo affected by the redirect.

Thank You

May 8, 2018 at 1:39 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

Hi joseph,

better use the visit website button for redirection, so you can get traffic and hits to your website when clicking the listing title

May 8, 2018 at 9:51 am
  • joseph
    joseph
    Newbie 2 points

Hi Marie,

There is a more details button the redirects to the website that the person listed from. I was looking to see if the listing is a one click redirect should I still complete seo in the listing manager for the listing will it count in google when it crawls the website.

Thank you
    Joe

May 8, 2018 at 5:16 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team