This is a community support forum where you can ask questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.
I just l launched directory theme site http://businesslist247.com I need your kind feedback weather good or bad thanks
here your feedback:
-The Layout looks cool so far but a little bit outdated.
– Personally i dont like the background ( too green 😉 )
– I think you need much more content
– The Chat plugin is al little bit annoying because if i go on another Site of your website it pop up frequently
I hope i could help you.
Sorry to be critical here but I came across a few obvious problems:
1. The site loads quite slowly so this may put people off straight away.
2. It looks very much like the default DT theme – as David says very dated. It needs some work to improve the appearance give it it’s own identity.
3. Obviously needs more content – I would consider adding lots of listings yourself to start with so it looks more appealing to would be advertisers.
4. You don’t seem to have any sort of niche – with the number of good directories out there why should anyone choose to use yours, especially with the problems above. Is it just a general directory for your local area?
What is your long term goal with the directory and how do aim to get it seen by people?
I’m not wanting to just convey doom and gloom but it is hard to get this type of directory going. if you let me know what you are trying to achieve I’ll try to give you some specific advice.
Thank you so mush David
Newbie I appreciate. As of the chat I have remove that and the background color. I’ll do my best to improve the site. Please send me more ideas to help me improve on this. Thanks
Janak Super Guru thanks for been critical in your opinion. Please I need your help and advice. My aim is to see that this become a number one directory in my country. A directory everyone will like to use in full confidence. But right now it seems am lost of ideas. What will you advice please