• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

? need more to go on that this please.

July 29, 2013 at 3:42 am
  • Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points

The contact owner is not sent via email, but instead goes to the ‘Messages’ section in the ‘My Account’ area of the owner.

July 29, 2013 at 8:53 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

gosh Richard, you really do speak 10 different languages :)

July 29, 2013 at 12:50 pm
  • Richard Bonk
    Richard Bonk
    Super Guru 2,739 points

:)

July 29, 2013 at 12:56 pm
  • Iris
    Iris
    Newbie 4 points

hello mark problem email still persist:
    I need help with when someone view a listing and wants to contact owner and send and email to the owner of the listing to make the owner of the listing to receive the email from the person who view the listing a contact them.

July 30, 2013 at 2:02 pm
  • Iris
    Iris
    Newbie 4 points

Also a need help to configure the languish and country on my site i can not choose any other languish than english and also the country appears blank I have input some countries manually.

July 30, 2013 at 2:10 pm
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

Iris, to change the language from English to what ever you want involves some work to the language file. What theme and version are you using?

David Harris
    —————-

david@nofool.co.uk

http://www.nofool.co.uk
    Dynamic PHP website hosting & Development.
    Dedicated Linux servers from 15€uro a month.

http://www.spskins.com
    Eye candy for your ShopperPress site.

July 30, 2013 at 2:19 pm
  • Iris
    Iris
    Newbie 4 points

I am using classified theme 7. 1. 4

July 30, 2013 at 2:24 pm
  • Hanno
    Hanno
    Newbie 37 points

Hi Mark and Richard
    I got it right to have the emails going straight to the owner of the listing. Don’t ask me how i did it but it works on my directory. I however need to have the from email changed so that when a listing owner replys on an email that email should not go back to the directory but straight to the inquirer potential buyer or enquirer. I know it is possible biy i am not a coder i am a marketer. My directory is doing well and inkome is good. But the email system is not right for my clients. People here are used to reply on emails and now their klients do not get the answers on their questions

July 30, 2013 at 2:27 pm
  • Iris
    Iris
    Newbie 4 points

I will take payments like visa; master card; ext but I don’t have a bank account what company can you recommend that I can link to my website to collect payments and be send the money thru a check of people that has purchase something on my wed site.

July 30, 2013 at 2:30 pm
  • Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points

I however need to have the from email changed so that when a listing owner replys on an email that email should not go back to the directory but straight to the inquirer potential buyer or enquirer.

I can do that for you. contact me here – http://webservices.cynian.net/contact/

Regards,

Ian

July 30, 2013 at 2:34 pm
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team