Edit Listing- title and description content does not save

• nadia
    nadia
    May 21, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Hi
    Assistance requested

I have directory press 8.9.7

1. Completed a listing added information to the title and description and saved

2. Went back to edit the listing but the content for the title and description is no longer there,

3. All of the other fields saved and can be edited but not the 2 field indicated above.

4. As an admin I see the information on backend but not visible to the user/member

• nadia
    nadia
    May 21, 2020 at 7:43 pm

also just noticed when under ” My account” when I select ” my listing” my listings cannot be found. Message rceived:

There were no results found for your search query.
    We did not find any results for your search query. Please try again with a different search query.

• Marie
    Marie
    May 22, 2020 at 3:44 am

hi nadia,

please create a ticket for this here http://premiumpress.com/ticket/ so I can check your settings

• nadia
    nadia
    May 23, 2020 at 9:47 pm

Ticket has been submitted

Can anyone assist while ticket is being processed?

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    May 28, 2020 at 1:04 pm

Hi nadia,

this queries of yours war already resolved via ticket system.

• nadia
    nadia
    May 28, 2020 at 3:58 pm

Hi

I wouldn’t say it has been resolved. I was told this issue was fixed in version 8.9.7.

I uploaded this version but it did not resolve the issues

Now I being told to downgrade to PHP version to 7.1, which I have not tried yet. Will provide an update on whether that works.

• Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    May 29, 2020 at 3:11 am

Version 8.9.7 is only compatible with version 7.1 and it might have issues with latest versions of wordpress.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments