LIMITED OFFER: Save $200 Today! - Get All Themes For $199 -- Learn More

Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

eBay Import Plugin

• Shahibur
    Shahibur
    Newbie 33 points
    May 6, 2014 at 9:21 pm

where can i find ebay custom id or affiliate ID?

• Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 46 points
    November 18, 2014 at 10:31 am

How can I ensure (test) that my APP ID & Tracking ID are working so I can get paid commission form eBay?
    Thanks in advance

• Abdirizak
    Newbie 3 points
    January 4, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Hi Mark,

I have followed the link to download ebay import plugin, I have come to this page and the attachment appears to be missing, please if you could guide me where I can download this plugin will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Regards

• Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points
    January 21, 2015 at 12:16 am

Steven did you ever get an answer to this. im also at that stage now and just wondering how i can find out if everything is in place and my commissions are working.

• Julian
    Newbie 1 points
    February 9, 2015 at 10:40 am

Where can I get the plugin? Link re-directs to this post but no plugins here from what I can see.

Thanks for directions.

• Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 1 points
    March 4, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Hi there,

I am having real problems setting up the ebay import plugin and I have pulled out what little hair I have left. I cannot find the 3 codes that are required for the plugin!!!!!

Also, when I do an import it brings in all the information with the exception of the “Buy Now” or “Bid Now” buttons, so there is no way of linking back to ebay. It also wants to show my profile and phone number. Please see attached.

I have even been on to Freelancer.com to ask for help on there and nobody seems to be able to help.

Please can you advise?

Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• John
    Newbie 1 points
    June 27, 2017 at 9:09 pm

HI I have just installed this but it seems it is just making a mess of the site with many of the imported listings – http://forsaleorswap.com/listing/blaupunkt-32136i-32/

This is just one of many.
    Is there a fix or an update?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points
    June 30, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Hello John,
    Exactly which error are you getting?Please provide a screenshot

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)