eBay Import Plugin

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

eBay Import Plugin

September 6, 2013
Mark Fail Mark Fail
  • Shahibur
    Shahibur
    Newbie 33 points

where can i find ebay custom id or affiliate ID?

May 6, 2014 at 9:21 pm
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 46 points

How can I ensure (test) that my APP ID & Tracking ID are working so I can get paid commission form eBay?
    Thanks in advance

November 18, 2014 at 10:31 am

• Abdirizak
    Newbie 3 points

Hi Mark,

I have followed the link to download ebay import plugin, I have come to this page and the attachment appears to be missing, please if you could guide me where I can download this plugin will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Regards

January 4, 2015 at 6:02 pm
  • Simon
    Simon
    Newbie 57 points

Steven did you ever get an answer to this. im also at that stage now and just wondering how i can find out if everything is in place and my commissions are working.

January 21, 2015 at 12:16 am

• Julian
    Newbie 1 points

Where can I get the plugin? Link re-directs to this post but no plugins here from what I can see.

Thanks for directions.

February 9, 2015 at 10:40 am
  • Kevin
    Kevin
    Newbie 1 points

Hi there,

I am having real problems setting up the ebay import plugin and I have pulled out what little hair I have left. I cannot find the 3 codes that are required for the plugin!!!!!

Also, when I do an import it brings in all the information with the exception of the “Buy Now” or “Bid Now” buttons, so there is no way of linking back to ebay. It also wants to show my profile and phone number. Please see attached.

I have even been on to Freelancer.com to ask for help on there and nobody seems to be able to help.

Please can you advise?

Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 4, 2016 at 3:47 pm

• John
    Newbie 1 points

HI I have just installed this but it seems it is just making a mess of the site with many of the imported listings – http://forsaleorswap.com/listing/blaupunkt-32136i-32/

This is just one of many.
    Is there a fix or an update?

June 27, 2017 at 9:09 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello John,
    Exactly which error are you getting?Please provide a screenshot

June 30, 2017 at 1:33 pm
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team