DirectoryPress feedback invited

WordPress Business Themes Forums Showcase & Website Feedback DirectoryPress feedback invited

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

DirectoryPress feedback invited

July 17, 2013
Zina Zina
  • Zina
    Zina
    Newbie 3 points

Firstly thank you for providing such a fantastic template and the support obtained along the way.

I would just like to obtain some feedback on the website please – http://www.kidspartydirectory.com.au. The directory has been up and running for a short time now and slowly the vendor numbers are building up.

Whilst I am happy with where it is at, is there anything more that can be added to the website to lift it a bit more – in terms of functions / features?

Thank you

July 17, 2013 at 6:26 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

looks great Zina, nice job.

July 17, 2013 at 7:07 am
  • Angel
    Angel
    Newbie 16 points

look my website http://www.bizbureau.sg i will try to link all :) but not yet fixed :(

July 19, 2013 at 5:32 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

@Angel, please don’t abuse the forum to vent your frustration. If you have a technical issue please submit a support ticket.

July 19, 2013 at 7:51 am
  • Angel
    Angel
    Newbie 16 points

@mark, sorry if i posted here. I have already submit ticket. but i hope u understand my feeling that my data was lost. i also contact my hosting if somehow they restore if any backup.

-angel (singapore)

July 19, 2013 at 10:20 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

thanks

July 19, 2013 at 11:16 am
  • Rob
    Rob
    Newbie 9 points

Hey Zina,

Great start, love the colour and background.

I like the niche and think when it has more listings it could have some potential.

Keep up the good work.

Rob

July 21, 2013 at 10:55 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team