Design Setup says “Auction 8 Never Installed.” “Template File Missing.”

• trentlacey
    Newbie 2 points
    April 3, 2020 at 11:19 pm

I purchased a theme earlier, but when it came, it was the wrong one. I wanted the dating theme, but got auction theme. I contacted support, and they sent me an link to the dating theme, and I used the same activation code.

However, upon getting to the design setup, trying to edit things. I get the above messages and can’t open the home page. I have a hunch that I might need another activation code to match the theme, but I’m only guessing.

Anyone ever have this issue? Also, wondering when support is open? Is it closed for weekends? I did a ticket but haven’t heard back yet.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,733 points
    April 4, 2020 at 12:30 am

Hello,

“I have a hunch that I might need another activation code to match the theme, but I’m only guessing.”

Sounds like that may be the case. I’m unable to find any error message like that within the themes and not sure why it would reference version 8.

“Also, wondering when support is open? Is it closed for weekends? I did a ticket but haven’t heard back yet.”

Unfortunately, usually it can be a hit and miss thing. Some times quicker response than others. Actually, it seems like they may have even closed shop since the corona virus outbreak. I’d recommend at least open a support ticket.

• trentlacey
    Newbie 2 points
    April 4, 2020 at 1:09 am

Thanks, I have a ticket submitted but that was earlier today. Just took a screen shot of my version 8 failure to install message. So I can show them. I just find it hard waiting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes