an
groups-icon

css & other 'simple' questions

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Michael Fedyk
    0 points
    Beginner

A few silly questions if you care to answer…

How do we center the logo in the header area?

Put a custom no-repeat background that stretches to fit so it’s at 100% and not repeating at the edges and is responsive?

Install more large fonts? i have a set of fonts and want to use them for body font, headline fonts….

Make the container wider and semi-transparent? Where does that code go?

Change the appearance of the buttons to make them bigger with a set of css buttons I have?

Insert some category and other icons for use as category icons and download icons? Where do I upload them to?

Even after reading at w3 schools and other areas, not sure how to implement some simple style questions here.

Sorry for the simple questions.

Will brush up on my html/css. Also, php functions, filters and hooks look great fi you know how to do them. Still not letting it stop me , though.

Thanks, have a great day.

p.s. In other themes & child themes, I could do it. perhaps the documentation was clear to me, even responsive. But here I cannot yet even after asking support which answered promptly with the standard and classic, that’s a custom css issue 🙂

Lots of little things, love the theme’s powerful functionality and working on the styling and a bit more functionality and code correction and cleanup.

If it’s too much to ask all this, I’m open to suggestions and willing to offer my creative marketing & sales knowledge or something else in exchange for your help.

So, if you want to take a look, shoot me an email and i will send you a temporary link to the site.

Thanks.

September 5, 2013 at 11:07 pm
  • Aaron Whittaker
    4 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 5, 2013 at 11:15 pm
  • Michael Fedyk
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 6, 2013 at 4:31 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,848 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 6, 2013 at 5:09 am
  • Michael Fedyk
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 9, 2013 at 5:22 am

Views

Replies