an
groups-icon

Coupon Theme- Allow members to create stores on listing submission.

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Cosmin Vancea
    0 points
    Beginner

I think the ability of members to create stores when they submit a listing is very important especially for local promotions. I don’t see anybody posting coupons and deals on my site unless:
    1. They are trying to make commissions from affiliate links , but I think chances for that are really low since most of publishers have their own sites to drive traffic to.

2. They are small companies and local stores that want to advertise their business with special offers and promotions. In this case they should be able to create their own store and add a logo and a description. If these options are not available , than the submit a listing feature on a coupon site seems pretty useless to me.

Also I think the option to include a “Featured Store” option in the listing packages where the featured store is displayed on the homepage ,slider or stores widget etc, is more useful than highlighting the title . I don’t think anybody would pay 1$ for a highlighted title but they would for front page exposure .Thank you.
    Thank you.

September 29, 2014 at 4:02 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 2, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Views

Replies