Could not connect to Amazon

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes ShopperPress Could not connect to Amazon

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

July 5, 2013
Faizal Faizal
  • Faizal
    Faizal
    Newbie 22 points

failed to open stream: HTTP request failed…..PPT/func/funcs_premiumpress.php on line 1660

July 5, 2013 at 1:17 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

either your Amazon API details are incorrect (80% of the time its this) or your hosting doesnt allow you to connect to external sites.

July 5, 2013 at 1:33 pm
  • Faizal
    Faizal
    Newbie 22 points

I have put the correct API details. Even tried to create new access id and secret id and input them but still it shows the error. I had imported products earlier into the database but some how now its not working. Does it require any additional plugin?

July 6, 2013 at 6:20 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

no, it does work so its not a theme issue.

send a ticket and ill check your details later for you.

July 6, 2013 at 6:22 am

• Hans
    Newbie 2 points

1. I got the same problem. I’ve even generated several Amazon Access (Secret) keys without any result. There’s no error message. It’s just saying ‘Could not connect to Amazon’
    2. I did send a ticket, but when I go to my account it doesn’t show. Also it tells me when I click on the ticket tab: Invalid email or password
    3. There are no instruction videos and/or documentation available for Shoppress.
    4. Live Chat is never available, I tried it many times on many different times of the day.
    5. I bought this template awhile ago, but never used it because also then I couldn’t get Amazon (or Ebay) working. I gave it a 2nd try and again I’m dealing with the same problems. The Amazon credentials I was using for Woozone (a Amazon plugin) are similar and they are working fine.
    6. Could it be the servers of my webhostings company and the Amazon servers aren’t synchronizing? (just a guess)

February 11, 2017 at 4:13 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Hans,
    Please open a ticket >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    http://www.premiumpress.com/designwork/
    Check your email for ticket responses.

February 13, 2017 at 12:58 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team