WordPress Business Themes › Forums › Version 7 Themes › ShopperPress › Could not connect to Amazon
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed…..PPT/func/funcs_premiumpress.php on line 1660
Could not connect to Amazon
either your Amazon API details are incorrect (80% of the time its this) or your hosting doesnt allow you to connect to external sites.
I have put the correct API details. Even tried to create new access id and secret id and input them but still it shows the error. I had imported products earlier into the database but some how now its not working. Does it require any additional plugin?
no, it does work so its not a theme issue.
send a ticket and ill check your details later for you.
1. I got the same problem. I’ve even generated several Amazon Access (Secret) keys without any result. There’s no error message. It’s just saying ‘Could not connect to Amazon’
2. I did send a ticket, but when I go to my account it doesn’t show. Also it tells me when I click on the ticket tab: Invalid email or password
3. There are no instruction videos and/or documentation available for Shoppress.
4. Live Chat is never available, I tried it many times on many different times of the day.
5. I bought this template awhile ago, but never used it because also then I couldn’t get Amazon (or Ebay) working. I gave it a 2nd try and again I’m dealing with the same problems. The Amazon credentials I was using for Woozone (a Amazon plugin) are similar and they are working fine.
6. Could it be the servers of my webhostings company and the Amazon servers aren’t synchronizing? (just a guess)
Please open a ticket >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
Check your email for ticket responses.
Submit your feature requests to our ideas board and it could be included in a future theme update.
or contact our support team