Copy link to Facebook

• phamtey
    Newbie 5 points
    May 14, 2020 at 9:42 am

When we copy the homepage link to Facebook we get this come up under the picture….any ideas what I’m missing. (see image)

“Elementor – Homepage {Wednesday 13th of May 2020 08:38:43 PM} – Unga Global”

Though I’ve been doing websites for some years I’m fairly new to WordPress and themes, so I’m sure I’ve overlooked something…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,702 points
    May 15, 2020 at 3:23 am

Hello,

Change the page title assigned as the Home Page if the title there is OK already then change the title in the Home Page Elementor template (look under Elementor > My Templates.

• phamtey
    Newbie 5 points
    May 15, 2020 at 9:21 am

Thanks for the reply….

Firstly I forgot to mention this is the Micro Jobs theme.

I’ve just realised that what it is showing is the upload date of the background image….haven’t figured out why yet. In all my time, copying a link to social media has just given a thumbnail of the overall page, not just an image…it’s not a huge issue, just a bit annoying, because we are trying to upload the link to the Facebook page for launch of the website, and all we are getting is this information.

By the way, I have tried all the name changing, usually ends up with losing the home page completely and I don’t appear to have Elementor > My Templates…is that part of the Pro version? I’m currently using the free one, while I make the decision to move up.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

• phamtey
    Newbie 5 points
    May 15, 2020 at 9:28 am

Ha found it….it was in the slug….once I removed that isssue gone…thanks for your time

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,702 points
    May 15, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Glad to hear you found the problem.

“I don’t appear to have Elementor > My Templates…is that part of the Pro version?”

Honestly, haven’t pinpointed why or when it became like that. I have other sites that don’t have it either, but under Elementor > Templates. I used to have Pro, but didn’t renew.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes