CM9 and Elementor

• vincent
    vincent
    November 16, 2018 at 10:52 am

Hello
    I have installed the CM9 version of comparison theme and elementor plugin.
    I want to change the design setup of the home page but when I click on “design setup” and “page builder” menu I can’t see the list of the page as show on the video.
    I have a message which inform that the elementor plugin is installed (2.3.1 version) but noting else.
    So I can’t modify the different page with elementor.
    Is someone has already the same problem?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • shirley
    shirley
    November 17, 2018 at 9:32 pm

I’m having the same issue with the Video Theme. Without the Elementor plugin working In the page builder, it is impossible to customize the templates the way I want. This issue needs to be fixed immediately with an update or the whole thing is worthless. If there is something we are overlooking, can someone please help us figure this out?

• w
    w
    March 28, 2019 at 12:03 pm

And we are getting no reply ? Premium press was one of the best product but looks like developers are not much interested. MarkFail either way too busy.

• Simon
    Simon
    March 31, 2019 at 8:30 am

I’ve been developing websites for over a decade and I am completely at a loss with the Premium Press/Elementor logic. Customising the home page is painful, and unpredictable. The gym and dentist themes don’t work either, they either throw error message or blank screens.

I’ve spent hours with nothing to show…

• Simon
    Simon
    March 31, 2019 at 8:37 am

Mark, are there a list of shortcodes for V9? So we can build our own homepages?

Thanks,
    Simon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments