an
groups-icon

Child theme issues. Broken. Style sheet missing

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner

Hi, Finally back after many months, and still can’t seem to get my Original Classified theme set up.
    The reason I have not Yet purchased or upgraded to Responsive Classifieds theme is lack of confidence that it will actually work, after all the issues Ive had, through MY not understanding, and perhaps also Lack of adequate explanation. Poor Busy Mark talks too fast in Tutorials, It’s hard to understand what he is saying sometimes, and YES, Im Very English born and bread but living in Australia.

Well…. I tried to install the computer child theme, as it looks better than the default theme, and this is the message I got below. any help and or advice, would be much appreciated.

Question 2). How do I change the font in the title boxes or Side bar titles it is very blurred and not readable. I want to change it from what ever the default setting is to Simple Ariel.

The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.
    Name Description
    Classifieds Computers – PremiumPress Child Theme The parent theme is missing. Please install the “[XXX]” parent theme.

April 12, 2014 at 12:26 pm
  • Malgorzata Szalata
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 12, 2014 at 12:41 pm
  • Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    April 12, 2014 at 1:12 pm
  • Liz Liz
    13 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    April 12, 2014 at 1:21 pm
  • Malgorzata Szalata
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    April 12, 2014 at 2:22 pm
  • Mohamed Basheer Olakara
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    April 28, 2014 at 7:50 am

Views

Replies