Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Checkout Options

• Finda
    Finda
    Newbie 6 points
    July 23, 2013 at 2:27 am

Hi Mark,

I’ve reverted to using the directorypress at the moment because the responsive version doesn’t have a lot of the features that this non-responsive version has. I’ll look into moving back to the responsive version once it’s more robust.

Anyway, under the listing packages of the old directorypress, the prices displayed are for monthly listing e.g. $10 per month (30 days expiry). I’ve chosen to do this instead of setting it up as a yearly cost to make it look more attractive, and economical.

Once an advertiser chooses the listing package they want and goes onto the checkout page, I’d like to be able to offer them the options to pay for 6 months, or 1 year. At the moment it just shows a total $10 in the example above.

How can I add this?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,820 points
    July 23, 2013 at 2:39 am

Finda there is no option for this, you would need to fully customize the payment system which wouldnt be an easy job.

Also want features were you missing from the responsive framework?

• Finda
    Finda
    Newbie 6 points
    July 23, 2013 at 3:19 am

Thanks Mark,

What about adding a plugin for the checkout – are there any other out there that could do what I want?

• Finda
    Finda
    Newbie 6 points
    July 23, 2013 at 3:21 am

Alternatively, is there a way for me to enter e.g. $10/month on the listing packages page but in the background pre-program the payment for $120 per year during checkout?

• Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 442 points
    August 11, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Sorry to interrupt the conversation, and just a thought….
    What about a temporary solution of listing your packages at $19 per month, and then offer $120 per year if paid yearly. IT would make a very attractive proposition look like a great discount for paying yearly. Unless I misunderstood your original needs.

My thought process was from a marketing perspective and not a programming point of view. 😕

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)