an
groups-icon

Category Selected defaults to Printable Coupon

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Melondy Bosskovitch
    0 points
    Beginner

As I have just purchased this program I am doing things as a real user so I may learn how the system work.
    I simply do not know what has happened. The issue I am posting just started.

I register as a real user, select my package, add all related fields for the user, type coupon code, apply coupon (need words here BTW),select terms & Conditions and click continue. I review the coupon on the front end.
    ISSUE: I selected a category but it defaulted to printable coupon.
    I went to the user ‘my account’ (still logged in) to edit the category, changed it and ‘save’ and it will not change. Although the user THINKS they are changing because it shows in the editor it does not accept the change on the front end. I go back to edit and it reverts back. I then tried to edit something else and it will not allow the change as a regular user. I have no issues changing and accepting anything as an administrator. My users are set to ‘subscriber’. I changed to ‘contributor’ and still nothing. The only thing I have NOT done is remove the category completely. Any advise would be appreciated.
    issue 1) Category defaults to Printable Coupon no matter what is selected and
    issue 2) User can not edit the coupon. >>>or program does not accept the changes.

NOTE: I have been doing this procedure for days with no issues on editing and have not upgraded/installed anything. I sent an approval link to a customer and they noticed the category was wrong.
    Thanks Again, I don’t think I will be solving this one as quick as my last one. I have done everything I know to do with no success.

CP version: 7.1.4
    WP version: 3.5.2

July 19, 2013 at 11:34 pm
  • Melondy Bosskovitch
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    July 20, 2013 at 3:34 pm

Views

Replies