Keith

Cannot Get Categories to Display or Function.

I am not new to working with DirectoryPress. I am presently building a ShopperPress site using the Classic Shop template. I am experiencing a problem in getting the category folders to display. In GENERAL SETUP > CATEGORY: CATEGORY DISPLAY OPTIONS: EMPTY CATEGORIES: I have "Show (recommended)". CATEGORY COUNT: I have "Show" HIDDEN CATEGORIES: This box does not function at all. No matter what permutation of categories I hide or show, nothing changes with the actual display of the products on the homepage. In DISPLAY SETTINGS > LAYOUT: WHICH CATEGORY: I have tried all permutations and the category folders do not show on the homepage. If I select "All Categories" then all the products show but no category folders. If I select any of the categories I have created then only that category┬┤s products will be displayed on the homepage. I haven┬┤t found a way to view the homepage and see category folders that when clicked take you to the page containing the products within that category. Can anyone out there please help with this problem. Thanks and regards, Keith

Created: August 20, 2015 at 9:14 am
  • In: ShopperPress
  • Started by: KeithKeith
  • 2 members left 3 comments
  • Last reply from: Josh

• Josh
    August 20, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Hello Keith,
    Could you provide a screenshot of the section you are referring to

• Keith
    Keith
    August 20, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your interest over this matter.

Please see attached snips.

Thanks and regards

Keith

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    August 20, 2015 at 1:56 pm

Problem is that you are using an old Theme that is no longer updated nor supported and might not be compatible with the latest versions of would only suggest you upgrade to the New Responsive Shopping Cart Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)