an
groups-icon

Business Directory – Theme v8.3

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Richard,
    Nice job on the primesiteuk.com site! I recently launched a directory site using a Guru freelancer. He did a good job, but unfortunately I missed several items on the site that I should have had done before signing off on the project.
    The directory theme was used for https://beachbarlife.com.

Earlier to spoke with freelancer about issues (below) I’m now having with the site. He sounded as if it would be a lot of work? I’m a neophyte when it comes to editing code, backend stuff etc. Perhaps, you or anyone that can help, would be kind enough to explain a couple of things? I could pass it on to him? Saving him time and me money?

How did you get your dropdown menus to work correctly and look so professional? Any hints I can pass on to on how to my freelancer to get my “Add Listing – Register New Account & similar pages to give them a similar appearance like your Posting a Message – Express Listing – Submission Guidelines etc.? Are your pages with forms and contact pages done with a certain plugin or widget? Or all created with code? I’ve also been trying to do the simple task of limiting number of articles per page per page in blog and just realized I can’t save details to custom fields in listing manager? Any suggestions, other than take up knitting?
    Cheers, Jim

October 13, 2016 at 2:19 am
  • Richard Corfield
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 13, 2016 at 4:34 am
  • Richard Corfield
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 13, 2016 at 4:43 am

Views

Replies