Australian Dollar & $ symbol says USD

• Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 441 points
    August 6, 2013 at 12:56 am

Question 1)

Can somebody tell me if Shopping cart press has a way in ADMIN, to change the currency to AUD (Australian Dollars) $
    In the demo it shows Euro USD and UK Pounds. I can see it has a Dollar Symbol however it says USD next to it in the drop down.box. I can not look in admin myself because this question is going to influence my decision to buy two licenses for it.
    I don’t want to have to fiddle with any code or files to change it. All my Clients are Australian. I did try to look in the Demo on the sales page of the Premium press website, However it will not load. and I don’t have all day to spend in forums ! LOL

Question 2)

Also is it usual or normal for the Premium press website and all the demos to run and load very slowly? before I start tearing my hair out looking for some reason my end with connection speed. Obviously im in Australia with very fast ADSL/broadband speed. This only happens when I am on the premium press website. It appears to be very slow to the point of being painful !!!
    Or are there current technical issues ?

Thank you to whoever has a moment to answer and have a great day or evening!

Cheers
    Liz 🙂

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 6, 2013 at 3:16 am

hi

you can change the currency in the admin under the displays etup -> store -> currency tab.

the SP demo has 30,000 products and needs updating so its running alittle slow, i have the responsive cart coming out in about 2 weeks which is better.

• Liz
    Liz
    Elite Member 441 points
    August 10, 2013 at 8:31 am

Thank you for offering that really helpful advice Mark it’s appreciated.
    Especially before I were to imminently start loading a multitude of products and graphics into a theme. I’ll buy the licenses I need for the Responsive then.

In that case im off for some retail therapy, until your done. But seriously will it really be 2 weeks as my actual dead line to get a shop in a state where I can show my client is 1st September 😯 LOL no pressure or anything Mark !!! I just want you to know I’m genuinely relying on you now you’ve said that to get it done “FAST” LOL

Your a sweetie, and I know you’ll work your best to get it done in time.
    Please Please Please let me know if anything happens to stop you from getting it released in two week’s or my client will have my head on his chopping block If I can’t show him something soon. I’m relying on you now Mark.

Cheers

Liz

😉

• Alvin
    Alvin
    Newbie 8 points
    November 1, 2013 at 8:35 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes