an
groups-icon

Anyone else agree?

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Julian Miller
    2 points
    Beginner

I have a suggestion that may help others and site…Ive noticed that the demos for themes are all put together nice to show potential customers…Maybe the site should do videos for a FEW THEMES to show each section and how it was done..this would help eliminate a lot of questions and misunderstandings..the demos should have been recorded when made and narrated…my main job is video and film making with post… Ive done just about any kind of film..etc..I know tutorials like these work…example Lynda etc…So its just my 2 cents on some suggestions…Thanks

PS I realize there are videos already..but they are very general and vague. They don’t show what and how things work, what they can do and be used for..and what affects will happen if you do this don’t do that..etc..it will make things much more efficient for everyone! Plus think of it like this…if we all knew how to use frameworks and build our own..we wouldn’t be here

🙂

October 23, 2017 at 8:40 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 24, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Views

Replies