Amazon Import

• solomas
    Newbie 2 points
    March 28, 2020 at 4:01 pm

Hello, I have been having problems importing products from amazon for several days, it returns this error:

You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.

Is there someone else with the same problem?

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,722 points
    March 29, 2020 at 3:07 am

Hello,

The message is coming from Amazon.

This is probably the main reason for most people experiencing that message…. Taken from Amazon:
    “Efficiency Guidelines
    Effective 23-Jan-2019, the usage limit for each account is calculated based on revenue performance attributed to calls (also called requests) to the Product Advertising API (PA API) during your account’s latest 30-day trailing period.

Each account used for Product Advertising API is allowed an initial usage limit up to a maximum of 1 request per second and a cumulative daily maximum of 8640 requests per day (TPD) for the first 30-day period after your account has been approved. Following that period, your PA API usage limit will solely be based on your shipped item revenue. Your account will earn a usage limit of 1 TPD for every 5 cents or 1 TPS (up to a maximum of 10 TPS) for every $4320 of shipped item revenue generated via the use of Product Advertising API for shipments in the previous 30-day period.”

• solomas
    Newbie 2 points
    March 29, 2020 at 9:24 am

It is all very strange, my API Keys works perfectly with other plugins, but with this and the amazon scratchpad they return an error 503 …
    Keep investigating

• Mark
    Mark
    Newbie 30 points
    March 29, 2020 at 2:50 pm

same issue

Error: AWS Access Key ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.No results found

This is the first time I have used the account for this type of api SO i will not have hit any limits.

Maybe the plugin has an issue ?

• solomas
    Newbie 2 points
    March 30, 2020 at 4:51 pm

I have been reviewing my PA API sales and complying with the standards, I don’t understand if the problem is from amazon or from this plugin, testing with woozone works perfectly.

>The image is for last 30 days sales

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes