Amazon Feed By Seller

• ian
    ian
    Newbie 4 points
    August 19, 2013 at 9:35 pm

I am trying to set up an Amazon feed for all products from two selected sellers but cannot work out how to do that. I tried using the Brand field but got an error: “When SearchIndex equals All, Brand cannot be present.” and it seems to insist on a search keyword when I actually want to include everything.

Can somebody point me in the right direction here please?

Many thanks!

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 20, 2013 at 1:30 am

we dont have a search option for this im afraid

• ian
    ian
    Newbie 4 points
    August 20, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Thanks for getting back to me Mark. Is this something I could add?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 20, 2013 at 3:41 pm

i would check their API settings first, see if its an option they offer. if so let me know and ill see about adding it to the plugin.

• Dan
    Dan
    Newbie 66 points
    August 22, 2013 at 5:54 pm

I would like this option too.

• ian
    ian
    Newbie 4 points
    September 25, 2013 at 4:06 pm

After much rummaging around in the Amazon API and speaking to an Amazon support person it became clear that this ability does not exist using the API (I think it used to exist but has been removed).

I had to enter each of the ASINs in to the search box for all products in the Amazon seller store and add them one by one … time consuming and not possible to automate so a bit of a shame really that Amazon does not offer this ability.

The Amazon API also seems to be a bit buggy as it sometimes pulled across the price … and sometimes didn’t.

I think there is a way to update Amazon externally and maybe it would be possible to create an external file that could be used to update both Amazon and ShopperPress. I haven’t looked at this properly though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes