After Update to V8.3. I lost all coupon added on my website. Anyone can help me?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes CouponPress After Update to V8.3. I lost all coupon added on my website. Anyone can help me?

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

After Update to V8.3. I lost all coupon added on my website. Anyone can help me?

April 23, 2016
Nguyen Viet Nguyen Viet
  • Nguyen Viet
    Nguyen Viet
    Newbie 20 points

Hello,
    After Update to V8.3 I lost all coupon added on my website. Anyone can help me?

April 23, 2016 at 12:56 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Nguyen,
    How did you update your theme?Revert back to your previous site state from a backup then use the below steps to update

Steps to update:
    1. Please create a backup for your site database and files first before doing any updates (themes or wordpress)
    2. Please login to: http://www.premiumpress.com/account/ then download the latest version.
    3. Login to your FTP or file manager on your cpanel hosting and go to the wp-content/themes folder and rename the old main theme folder.
    4. Please login to your wordpress dashboard > Appearance > And upload the new theme and Activate
    5. Done.

If still having the issue please open a ticket >>http://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

April 26, 2016 at 2:46 pm
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,709 points

Open the site ‘Overview’ page, then go to ‘Coupon Manager’. Voilaa, your coupons are back !!

@Josh, please make a note that in v>8.3, the post type has changed to ‘listing_type’ for all themes(good in some sense) and also some taxonomy name. That changes is done only on the overview tab, for existing listings. So, please advice accordingly.

April 26, 2016 at 4:28 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Thanks Hemanta :)

April 28, 2016 at 3:07 pm
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team