Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Affiliate plugin for sales?

• Megan
    Newbie 0 points
    July 13, 2013 at 4:50 am

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there was any way to create an affiliate program within the classifieds theme? Or maybe you can recommend a sales affiliate plugin that will work with the classifieds theme? My idea is to offer the opportunity for others to make money by giving them a percentage of their referrals purchases, keep track of everything myself, as well as allowing them too also. Any input on this matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points
    July 13, 2013 at 5:56 am

Put up a job board request and see what happens. :)

• Richard
    Richard
    Senior Member 164 points
    July 13, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Isn’t there a plugin in the WordPress plugin directory?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,845 points
    July 13, 2013 at 4:16 pm

The callback page is tpl-callback.php most sales/conversion tracking code can simply be dropped into that page.

• Richard
    Richard
    Newbie 48 points
    November 15, 2013 at 6:30 am

I know its been about 3 months since updating this thread. Anyone have any further progress on setting up an affiliate program within our PremiumPress theme sites? I have affiliates interested in driving sales to my PP Responsive Auction site and I want to reward them with a rev-share program that will not conflict with PP.

You can checkout my other post seeking to reward my affiliates for driving sales back to my site. http://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/responsive-themes-built-in-affiliate-program-or-plugin-options

Any feedback would be great. Thank you 😉

• Richard
    Richard
    Newbie 48 points
    November 24, 2013 at 10:16 pm

@Megan did you get this resolved? I’m looking for a solution that will work with PP theme. I want to offer my affiliates rewards for promoting my new PP Auction Theme site.

I was wondering if there was any way to create an affiliate program within the classifieds theme? Or maybe you can recommend a sales affiliate plugin that will work with the classifieds theme? My idea is to offer the opportunity for others to make money by giving them a percentage of their referrals purchases, keep track of everything myself, as well as allowing them too also.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)