Affiliate plugin for sales?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes ClassifiedsTheme Affiliate plugin for sales?

Affiliate plugin for sales?

July 13, 2013
 Megan

• Megan
    Newbie 0 points

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there was any way to create an affiliate program within the classifieds theme? Or maybe you can recommend a sales affiliate plugin that will work with the classifieds theme? My idea is to offer the opportunity for others to make money by giving them a percentage of their referrals purchases, keep track of everything myself, as well as allowing them too also. Any input on this matter would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

July 13, 2013 at 4:50 am
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

Put up a job board request and see what happens. :)

July 13, 2013 at 5:56 am
  • Richard
    Richard
    Senior Member 164 points

Isn’t there a plugin in the WordPress plugin directory?

July 13, 2013 at 4:07 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

The callback page is tpl-callback.php most sales/conversion tracking code can simply be dropped into that page.

July 13, 2013 at 4:16 pm
  • Richard
    Richard
    Newbie 48 points

I know its been about 3 months since updating this thread. Anyone have any further progress on setting up an affiliate program within our PremiumPress theme sites? I have affiliates interested in driving sales to my PP Responsive Auction site and I want to reward them with a rev-share program that will not conflict with PP.

You can checkout my other post seeking to reward my affiliates for driving sales back to my site. http://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/responsive-themes-built-in-affiliate-program-or-plugin-options

Any feedback would be great. Thank you 😉

November 15, 2013 at 6:30 am
  • Richard
    Richard
    Newbie 48 points

@Megan did you get this resolved? I’m looking for a solution that will work with PP theme. I want to offer my affiliates rewards for promoting my new PP Auction Theme site.

I was wondering if there was any way to create an affiliate program within the classifieds theme? Or maybe you can recommend a sales affiliate plugin that will work with the classifieds theme? My idea is to offer the opportunity for others to make money by giving them a percentage of their referrals purchases, keep track of everything myself, as well as allowing them too also.

November 24, 2013 at 10:16 pm
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team