an
Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Rocco Barnard
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi Mark

I had an idea for a new theme, unlike the other themes this one serves only to register and administrate members profiles and subscriptions to the various Premium Press sites they are registered on and the information entered for each site. The different site’s are determined by the website owner e.g. 2 directory websites and 1 real estate website. and there relevant information is then pulled through from the corresponding site. Here’s the idea, I own the responsive directory theme. I’d like to buy the real estate theme as-well. However I would like it if the same user who has just registered and created a listing for his real estate business can now go and start listing his homes on the real estate site without having to create a second login. It would also be great if your themes can start passing information between one another. So for example every house this client lists is linked to his real estate business and that business listing on the directory site. I do realize that this is something that can take months if not a year or two to complete however I thought this could be an amazing administration and management tool both for the website owner and the clients to have access to. What would also be great is other than managing listings on different sites clients can also see all there analytic information here as appose to at the bottom of their listings.

September 23, 2013 at 9:29 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Views

Replies