A Directory Press Site Up and Running

WordPress Business Themes Forums Showcase & Website Feedback A Directory Press Site Up and Running

A Directory Press Site Up and Running

July 16, 2013
Chris Chris
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 4 points

Would love it if a few of you could take a look at my site that I’ve done with Directory Press. Would love some feedback. MakeMoneyGal – A Directory of Legitimate Ways to Make Money Online
    Thanks

July 16, 2013 at 3:47 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

Chris nice job! almost didn’t realize it was DP! :)

July 16, 2013 at 3:52 am
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

Nice site Chris, some good info. :)

July 16, 2013 at 5:15 am
  • Ronald
    Ronald
    Newbie 30 points

Looks good! How long did it take to modify?

July 23, 2013 at 4:27 pm
  • Chris
    Chris
    Newbie 4 points

Thanks for the feedback. It took quite a while to make the modifications that I did, but a lot of that was teaching myself along the way.

My wonder tool is a FireFox plug-in called, Firebug and also Fire FTP. With Firebug, I can right click on my any area of my page and a screen pops up that lets me know the code for that area and where it’s located, so I could go in and make edits.

Sometimes it would still be a bit of a guessing game, but I usually figured it out.

This Premium Press theme has so many great options that are easy to add your own touches too,..just play with it a little, read the forums and keep trying,..eventually, you will have the perfect theme settings for your personal project.

July 24, 2013 at 2:36 am
  • Ian
    Ian
    Super Guru 1,200 points

But what’s going on with the space down the right hand side?

July 24, 2013 at 3:36 am
  • Malgorzata
    Malgorzata
    Super Guru 1,606 points

Chris,
    Great site, looks good and I like the light colors. A lot of good resources. You have dome a lot of work behind it. Congratulations.

July 24, 2013 at 6:16 pm
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team