3.6 issues with non-repsonsive framework

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah
    Newbie 1 points
    August 6, 2013 at 6:26 am

Hi I upgraded to WordPress 3.6 Unknowingly and I found Mark’s Forum on his modification Slider and JQuery Javascript files however when I upload them via the file manager in couponpress and then refresh my cache and delete cookies, even after rebooting my cmputer, the Carousel feature is still frozen, as is my ability to Add Coupons or Delete Spam Comments?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 6, 2013 at 6:47 am

hi

you need to clear your cache, if you’ve updated the files correctly it does fix the issues.

https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/3-6-issues-with-non-repsonsive-framework/

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah
    Newbie 1 points
    August 6, 2013 at 6:53 am

Hi Mark. I did delete all cookies and browser history and rebooted my computer several times even as well as pressing F5 several times as well. I also checked by CouponPress File Manager File and the two Files, Slider and JQuery are in there, albeit they are the only two JS files in the entire Directory. I simply uploaded them on the CouponPress FileManage Upload Window. Did not see what files they are meant to overwrite. but they are uploaded. Did I do it properly?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 6, 2013 at 7:01 am

Did I do it properly?

if the result is the same then you didnt 🙁

send a ticket and ill and do it for you later today

• Audree
    Audree
    Senior Member 128 points
    August 6, 2013 at 11:27 am

Mark, its me again, Audree. Not sure if I am allowed to post here, forgive me if I am intruding. I really need your help. After two days of attempting to fix this and watching more of your videos most of which btw, very well done. I however, have had no success. All this time I thought I was pretty savvy but now, failure has plagued me in a horrible way. Yesterday I sent a ticket but your staff sent me off. I know you are super busy and your wife probably isn’t very fond of the hours you spend with us all in here but I promise not be a constant pain….please help me

• Miranda
    Miranda
    Newbie 4 points
    August 6, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I have also replaced those files and most of my problems are now fixed. However, in articles- I am noticing the “description” is now missing (this is for directorypress).

Nevermind! Must be a browser issue as it is working in FF (not in Chrome- even after a complete clearing). Thanks for the quick fix Mark!

• Guido
    Guido
    Newbie 37 points
    August 7, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I’m working in CouponPress. The fix fixed the displaying of the Listing Options-tabs ‘Details’, ‘Images’ and ‘Membership Access’ in edit coupon (after noumerous Ctrl+F5’s). Now it just doesn’t save any changes made there anymore.

UPDATE: the Tagline doesn’t save either.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    August 7, 2013 at 1:48 pm

@Miranda np 🙂

javascript is often cached over everything else which is why you need to clear your browser cache to see changes.

• Audree
    Audree
    Senior Member 128 points
    August 9, 2013 at 7:28 am

nevermind

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    November 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm

🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes