www.mywpgarage.com/

• Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Newbie 1 points
    September 4, 2013 at 4:32 pm

Has anyone had work or customization completed by this company? Any feedback and a link to your site would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

• Dave Harris
    Dave Harris
    Super Guru 1,383 points
    September 4, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Yikes, bit upfront that!

• Jeffrey
    Jeffrey
    Newbie 1 points
    September 4, 2013 at 6:50 pm

Nothing negative. He bid on the job I posted but I can’t find any info about him or his company, other than his website.

• Olivier
    Olivier
    Newbie 49 points
    April 10, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Hello,

I’m working on a project with http://www.mywpgarage.com since 01/01/2014

I will review his job in next days on this page.

• Praveen
    Praveen
    Senior Member 216 points
    April 10, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Great, let me know the feedback.

• Olivier
    Olivier
    Newbie 49 points
    May 26, 2014 at 8:52 am

Hello,

I have no news for several weeks.

It is very difficult to get answers. Only 50% of the work was done.

Tom of mywpgarage wanted me to pay the last $ 500 deposit to continue. I am happy not to have done …

I’ll let you know the result of the project

• Mario
    Mario
    Senior Member 136 points
    May 26, 2014 at 6:25 pm

@Jeffrey

I’ll be aware to give the work to someone or company that work in web design, and theirs “contact Page” give you error 404 Not Found.

• Olivier
    Olivier
    Newbie 49 points
    June 10, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Hello,

My definitive review of mywpgarage.com :

Don’t send money to this guy !!!!!!

– No replies to my mails.
    – I loose 500 $ by paypal (no refund for website services…)
    – Not serious…no work

I don’t see it before but there is lot of very negative reviews on the web about “mywpgarage.com”

Tom Khrmon is the owner.

Contact page is “404” but I think Mr Khrmon will open a new website soon … Like bad merchants do ! 😡

• Jennifer
    Jennifer
    Senior Member 119 points
    July 7, 2014 at 8:14 pm

Hi, well I wanted things to work out with Tom at mywpgarage, but it ended up being a bad experience. He quotes the jobs too low and gets surprised by the time they take during the process, so then I started offering him more money to finish. He finished a couple of features ok, but then tried to install a voting feature that messed up the previous features, and I paid him before I realized it. Then he wouldn’t answer my emails any more at a CRITICAL time in my project (NOW), and so I’m sure he spent lots of hours, but bids are bids, and I paid him double what he asked for anyway just because I wanted the work done and knew he’d spent more time than anticipated. Now, $600 later, the most important feature I needed and wanted is totally broken, and I’ve got one week to find someone else to unravel the whole thing because Tom won’t answer my emails. I cannot recommend working with him at this point.

• Binesh
    Binesh
    Elite Member 431 points
    July 7, 2014 at 10:03 pm

I hope mark starts a system on high priority to screen these so-called developers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes